Collective Bargaining provide comprehensive guidance throughout the bargaining process. We lead negotiations and support bargaining with planning, preparation, financial analysis, and records management services.
This service is provided to twenty-eight employers made up of municipalities within Metro Vancouver, along with Libraries, Police Boards, and Commissions. In total, we negotiate fifty collective agreements covering
over 10,500 full-time employees. The Collective Agreements for our member
municipalities may be found here.
- Professional assistance for collective bargaining, as requested, including leading negotiations.
- Strategic bargaining advice on matters including dispute management and communications.
- Collective bargaining planning, preparation, financial analysis, and records management.
- Preparation and implementation of collective agreements following the conclusion of bargaining.
- Expert advice and support prior to and during interest arbitration, as required.
The Collective Bargaining Process