Collective Bargaining Services provide comprehensive guidance throughout the bargaining process. We lead negotiations and support bargaining with planning, preparation, financial analysis, and records management services.
This service is provided to twenty-seven employers made up of municipalities within Metro Vancouver including Libraries, Police Boards, Museums, and Commissions. In total, we negotiate forty-nine collective agreements covering over 10,500 full-time employees.
- Professional assistance for collective bargaining, as requested, including leading negotiations.
- Strategic bargaining advice on matters including dispute management and communications.
- Collective bargaining planning, preparation, financial analysis, and records management.
- Preparation and implementation of collective agreements following the conclusion of bargaining.
- Expert advice and support prior to and during interest arbitration, as required.
The Collective Bargaining Process